Modern ultrasonic quilting technology makes it possible to prepare highly durable and aesthetic patterns on fabrics and non-wovens without the need to use threads or needles. Ultrasonic quilting is now also available from PP Plus!
During ultrasonic quilting, the material heats up by applying high-frequency vibrations, which bonds the textile layers together in the required embossed pattern design.
Key advantages of ultrasonic quilting:
- exceptionally durable bonding of fabrics
- quilting without threads and needles
- no micro holes or unravelling after quilting
- spectacular patterns unattainable with the traditional technique
- suitable for various fabrics and non-wovens.
The ultrasonic quilting technology has a wide range of applications in the manufacture of materials for various industries.
Applications of ultrasonic quilting:
- clothing industry – outerwear
- automotive industry – materials for car seats
- manufacture of mattress protectors
- upholstered furniture
- and other industries.
Our company has been engaged in the quilting of fabrics and non-wovens, including ultrasonic quilting, for many years. With our cutting-edge machines, we are able to create a plethora of quilting patterns on fabrics and non-wovens. We also sell materials for quilting.
PP Plus – ultrasonic quilting – enjoy our services!